Professional carpet cleaning has many benefits. As people move around in your home, foot traffic brings in dirt from outside and other rooms. It also contributes to general wear and tear. Vacuuming your carpet weekly isn’t enough. We recommend hiring a carpet cleaning service periodically to help keep your carpet looking new and fresh.
Here’s why you should have your carpet cleaned by a professional:
- The Carpet Will Last Longer: Dirt, dust, and debris trapped in carpet fibers can cause them to split apart and break down. The dirtier your carpet gets, the more debris that can adhere to it. Professionals use effective hot water extraction methods to remove dirt from deep within carpet fibers. As a result, the carpet will wear out less quickly and its lifespan can be improved, avoiding or delaying the expense of replacing it.
- You’ll Save Time on Weekly Cleanings: Vacuuming a carpet every week takes time and effort. Performing a deep carpet cleaning yourself requires even more work. Hiring a professional ensures there’s less dirt to clean up. They’ll even move furniture to reach every area and clean the carpet as thoroughly as possible, all while you relax in another room or on the deck.
- It Can Improve Indoor Air Quality: Dust, allergens, and pollutants that get trapped in your carpet can be released into the air. A filthy carpet can also harbor dust mites, smoke, and mold. These can contribute to allergy symptoms, respiratory problems, and other health issues. Therefore, a professional carpet cleaning can be beneficial to your health and well-being.
- Odors Are Removed: A dirty carpet can harbor bacteria that release unpleasant odors into the air. Odors from spills, pets, and other sources can also get trapped in the carpet material. Plus, odor-causing substances can settle into the base of the carpet, which a typical vacuum cleaner can’t reach. A professional often uses a steam cleaning system to force up deeply embedded odors and remove them for good.
- Your Carpet Will Look Fresher: When your carpet is professionally cleaned, spots and stains will be effectively removed. These include tough stains from coffee spills, wine, pets, ink, and more. Hot water extraction also cleans heavily trafficked areas that show visible signs of wear if the carpet isn’t properly treated. Therefore, the process removes stains and reduces the visual impact of wear in high-traffic zones.
In addition, the overall appearance of the room and your home are improved.
- Higher-Quality Equipment Is Used: Home vacuum cleaners and store-bought carpet cleaning solutions don’t effectively deep clean carpets. You can rent higher-end equipment. But even that won’t do the job a professional-grade system will. These systems cost more than you’d want to spend anyway. But for a set fee, you can have a professional come to your home and use machines designed specifically for removing dirt, stains, and odors from deep within carpet fibers.
- There’ll Be No Residue: Cheaper equipment and products can leave behind small amounts of cleaning solution on your carpet. The equipment used by cleaning professionals prevents residue buildup. When you hire a carpet cleaning service, the technicians will ensure your carpet is restored to a like-new condition.
How Often Should I Schedule a Professional Carpet Cleaning?
We recommend scheduling a carpet cleaning once a year. But if your carpet is prone to getting dirty or stained, or is in a high-traffic area of your home, schedule a professional cleaning every six months. It can be beneficial even if your carpet hasn’t been cleaned in years. But depending on the carpet’s warranty, professional cleaning may be required (typically every 12 to 18 months).
Contact Restorerz – Emergency Services for a Professional Carpet Cleaning
We use carpet cleaning methods that are far superior to any DIY cleaning products or tools you’ll find. Whether you have wall-to-wall carpets, stair treads, cotton, wool, or synthetic area rugs, our professionals will leave them looking new and smelling fresh. Contact us on the web or call (323) 402-6156 to schedule your next carpet cleaning service in the Los Angeles area.