Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Fire can be devastating to you, your family, and your belongings. It is crucial to call a fire damage restoration specialist as soon as possible in order to prevent further damage and save your possessions.
Fire and smoke restoration should begin quickly because the smoke residue (soot) is acidic and can cause surfaces to corrode and stain permanently if left untreated. Smoke damage restoration also means eliminating the smell. Odor elimination is important because it can spread to clothes, furniture, carpet, and even into the air ducts.
Don’t wait! Take action and contact us at Restorerz as quickly as possible.
Fire & Smoke Odor Removal
Cleaning up a fire-damaged home can be a long and tedious project, and that’s why you want professionals like Restorerz – Damage Restoration performing the work. Items such as walls, ceilings, and even air ducts should be properly cleaned and deodorized.
If not done correctly, smoke molecules can remain embedded in materials long after the cleanup, continuing to release the smoke odor. Our team uses innovative and safe techniques to remove the odor and restore your items to normal conditions.
Restorerz Techs Are Trained In:
- Accurate identification of type and extent of fire and smoke damage
- Smoke and soot removal
- Emergency board up and roof tarping
- Odor removal and deodorization
- Removal of harmful elements in the structure due to fire damage
- Evaluating the safety and structural integrity of the house
- Property restoration and clean up
- Water extraction, water damage restoration
- Drying of the property